Cooking Class Charlotte : Greek Cooking Terms
Cooking Class Charlotte
- a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- the largest city in North Carolina; located in south central North Carolina
- A dessert made of stewed fruit or mousse with a casing or covering of bread, sponge cake, ladyfingers, or breadcrumbs
- Charlotte is an album by the Swedish singer Charlotte Nilsson, released in 1999 as her debut album as a solo artist.
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- Showing stylish excellence
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
Grated Apple Pie
This recipe comes from a cook book called "Cooking With Class" by a group in Charlotte. I have never been a fan of regular apple pie but this is so good. Even better with ice cream! The recipe is as follows.
I deep dish or 2 regular pie crusts
2 cups of unpeeled apples (prefer Granny Smith) grated
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
In saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat and add the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and the beaten egg. Stir to combine. Fold in grated apples into sugar and butter mixture and mix to combine. Pour mixture into one unbaked deep dish pie crust or two regular unbaked pie crusts.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Seen in Explore 11.5.2007
Charlotte was testing out the soup ever so delicately, like it was a baby bird.
julia child mastering the art of french cooking first edition
couples cooking classes dc
chiang mai cooking
cooking with anne
cooking with red wine
cooking math games
where to buy cocoa butter for cooking
cooking lamb steak