Cooking With Vinegar. Cooking With Cannabis Leaves.
Cooking With Vinegar
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Vinegar is an acidic liquid produced from the fermentation of ethanol in a process that yields its key ingredient, acetic acid (ethanoic acid). It also may come in a diluted form. The acetic acid concentration typically ranges from 4% to 8% by volume for table vinegar and up to 18% for pickling.
- A sour-tasting liquid containing acetic acid, obtained by fermenting dilute alcoholic liquids, typically wine, cider, or beer, and used as a condiment or for pickling
- dilute acetic acid
- Sourness or peevishness of behavior, character, or speech
- sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
Pan-Cooked Greens with Tofu and Garlic
Another new recipe. This was the first time I ever tried freezing tofu before cooking it (I still haven't cooked with it much), and it completely changed the texture. We loved it!
This called for "kale, Napa cabbage, bok choy, or other thick-stemmed Asian green," but I had rapini in the fridge waiting to be used up, so that's what I used. I must say, it really reacted spectacularly to stir frying.
Tomato bruschetta with balsamic vinegar reduction
The slices of French bread are brushed with a mixture of butter and olive oil then toasted on both sides in the oven. Blanched, peeled and chopped tomatoes are mixed with olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar and chopped basil, then topped on the bread. Drizzle with a balsamic vinegar reduction (balsamic vinegar and sugar cooked down until it's reduced by half).
cuban cooking recipes
cooking for singles
asian cooking utensils
recipe cooking beetroot
once a month cooking
the cooking show game
beef cooking guide
cooking corn on grill